Merlyn The Wizard Dog

Merlyn The Wizard Dog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Feelin' Like A New Dog

Wow, Iowa is H O T !  It's almost hot enough to make me want to go for a swim....I said ALMOST!  So I guess The Nice Lady meant it when she said I needed a bath because yesterday turned into an "all about me" spa day.  I was brushed, trimmed, shaved, bathed, brushed again and I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with the results.  What do you think?

Usually I really hate being trimmed.  I don't like the tickle of the clippers or the sharp pointy scissors coming straight towards my eyeballs.  But this time The Nice Lady snuggled me the whole time and whispered her special words to me and before I knew it we were all done!  And the best part is I get to show off my new physique.  All that walking The Nice Man and I have been doing, along with playing ball in our new big house has me all trim and fit.  The Nice Lady tells me I am handsome, and for that I give her lots of kisses.  Now I have less hair for Mo to hitch a ride on too!  I guess spa day wasn't so traumatic after all. 

Love,
Merlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment