Merlyn The Wizard Dog

Merlyn The Wizard Dog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

VISITORS FROM AFAR

The day is finally here, I have been waiting so long!!!  Today I get to meet my Granny and Grandad from Scotland!!!  The Nice Lady told me they are coming in on a tiny little airplane this morning and bringing lots of belly rubs and back scratches with them, enough for me, Mo, and even Morrigan.  I can't wait!  I am wiggling from nose to tail with excitement.


I am already planning to show them how fast I can chase my orange ball and how I can snatch my tennis ball from midair.  I have been working hard on my "play dead" trick too.  I can sense the excitement in the house that always comes with visitors.  Mo got a bath last night, The Nice Lady says she "smells like flowers."  She even put silly pink bows in her ears (I don't get that, but whatever, as long as she doesn't try to do the same to ME!)  

My favorite babysitter, Hannah, even came yesterday to play and clean the house a little bit.  It was Mo's first time meeting Hannah too.  Mo is real friendly, just like me, so meeting new people is fun.  Especially when treats are involved.  Speaking of which, do you suppose Grandad likes bacon?  If so, I'll share mine with him.


Well I need to catch a nap before they get here so I am all ready to show off.  I sure hope they love me the way I already love them!  Wish me luck!


Love,
Merlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment